November 4th & 5th, 2020
Call for Virtual Presentations
Promote your assessment-related research or expertise and build your personal brand among industry peers and colleagues.
Presentations may be pre-recorded or livestreamed for a virtual audience depending on content and speaker availability.
When crafting your proposal, please keep in mind that presentations should be:
- Accessible to a general audience, avoiding overly academic language or jargon
- Centered on information that can be applied beyond a specific product or service (not too sales-y)
Below are some topics we are particularly interested in highlighting:
- New developments within certification
- Qualifications such as badges and new forms of assessment
- AI and its applications
- Gamification and scenario-based assessment
- Mining, interpretation, and utilization of assessment data
- Transformational assessment-related research
- Remote proctoring/invigilation and off-site assessments
- Integration with learning and back-office systems,
- Learner and candidate engagement
- Expectations of digital natives and the implications of digital divides
- Use of social media and peer-based assessment
- Adaptive assessments,
- Security, confidentiality and robustness of systems/services
Have a great assessment-related presentation idea on a topic not listed above?
We’d still love to hear it!
Additionally, we will consider the following when selecting proposals for inclusion in the program:
- Relevance to our audience
- Experience and visibility of the speaker in the community
- Maintaining a balance between presentation subjects and sectors which the speakers represent